Amazon Banner

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

People - Hmmmm...

I didn't feel up to blogging yesterday - tired, a bit depressed and feeling stressed out about tons of things one of which is my Dr. appointment tomorrow. So I ended up sleeping most of the day but did manage to clean the kitchen and cook dinner. Honestly, I didn't even feel like doing that but someone needs to and since I am not working or really even being very productive I should at least do that. Yes - I'm being hard on myself - everyone knows my Dr. does not want me to lift more than 10 lbs or to do a lot of things which will cause muscle fatigue - No - I'm not being a martyr I just need to pull my share of the weight around here. The animals feel like I do a lot - after all they are fed, watered and let outside to do their business. People though think differently - I have been asked on facebook and twitter what it is I do all day - my reply "nothing" - their response - don't you think you should get off your duff and be productive? The problem with acting on their recommendations - I have to pay the price - just like am right now. The pain and fatigue that comes along with other peoples expectations can be an extra pain - you know where. People should be more informed before making recommendations - don't you think? I am sure after my exam tomorrow I will have pain everywhere - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment