Amazon Banner

Monday, May 9, 2011

Is There ANY End to This Fatigue?!?

I can't remember ever feeling this awful....the past few weeks all I can think of is when I can go back to bed. It's been 8 wks since I started the Enbrel and even though I was fatigued before it has insidiously gotten worse and worse. There hasn't been a day in the past 2 wks that I haven't taken a nap during the day and/or gone to bed before 7 p.m. Have you ever not been able to put your finger on in it but just feel horrible - well that's the description of me these days. I have been having flashes of light in the peripheral vision field of my R eye intermittently for about 4 days. I have tried to get an Opthamologist appointment and will need to call again Wednesday. My Rheumatology appointment is tomorrow - I really don't know what to tell him - except I feel like crap - very helpful description of symptoms don't you think? - lol . Will let you all know how things are going. Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. If you feel even half as bad as I do HANG IN there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment