Amazon Banner

Friday, March 25, 2011

Feeling a Bit Better

I went to bed at 7:45 last night with continuing stomach upset, chills and feeling like I was coming down with the flu. Had to take an extra pill - something to shut my mind off - would have never slept at the pace it was racing. NO - I'm not Bi-polar (according to the letter from my Psychiatrist - lol) just very stressed with the symptoms, cost associated and concern about the potential long term issues with the Enbrel. I did manage to make a decent gluten free dinner last night - using San J gluten free Teriyaki sauce purchased at Whole Foods. It was actually very good except for this morning when I had to finish the clean up process. On top of that am trying to get some clothes washed. I haven't been able to eat much today r/t nausea - just some soy milk with cereal and was hoping to have some flavored water (no sweetener of any kind) but to no avail - perhaps I can get some tomorrow. I will be alone here with the furry kids for at least 24 - 36 hrs or more - work has to be done at the other house - of course chores are never ending. One of my dearest friends was so kind to volunteer her time tomorrow to take me on those errands which have been pending for days. I will need to triple check that I have everything together for outing. I have been looking for my Social Security paperwork - I put them in a RED folder - so much for organization! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment