Amazon Banner

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ho Hum

As I mentioned in my last post I am the only person here this weekend and am a little bummed out about it. Nothing can be done though the other house needs attention and it can't be done during the week because of the owner's work schedule. It kinda sucks because the weekends are the only time we can spend time together but I totally understand  - not that I like it but I understand it. Last night I cooked an Amy's spinach rice crust pizza - it was HORRIBLE - I ate a couple of bites and decided to toss it - before I did I offered it to the dogs even JANET wouldn't eat it - lol. I was blessed to have good friends come by yesterday and take me to the CPA and to mail 2 of the packages I could get ready - had problems getting the printer to work so I still have 6 to mail and my COBRA payment to next day air. I also need to go to my the gluten restaurant to get fun things to eat.  It will all get done with the help of my friends.  I am happy that my stomach and flu like symptoms have resolved but the mottled look to my skin is still pronounced  - my Dr. calls it a lupus like rash - I've had it since I was on Rituxan but it intermittently flares up as it is now. I am NOT looking forward to my second injection of Enbrel on Wednesday - hopefully the symptoms will be less than last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment