Amazon Banner

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ahhh Sleep - Why do you Elude Me?

It's 4 minutes before 1 am and sleep has become elusive - chronic insomnia has been a constant friend for many years but has become much more prevalent since Sjogren's Syndrome and Fibromyalgia have become my companions. I did nap today - could not keep my eyes open so I am sure that has something to do with my inability to sleep now. My anxiety about this weeks Enbrel injection, clarifying if my insurance will cover it and not being able to find my Social Security paperwork does not help because my brain just won't shut off. Unfortunately, I had a bit of a fall today - I say a bit because I didn't actually land on the floor my right hip locked and I was able to grab on to the sofa. It did twist my back and my hip so I am in pain at the moment. I've taken my scheduled pain medication as well as the rest of my night time cocktail so the pain will get better - at least until tomorrow. Sweet dreams to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment