Amazon Banner

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dum Da Dum Dum (DUMB)

It's been a week since I saw my Rheumatologist and the Enbrel was started. They still do not have the prior authorization approved for the Enbrel. I have given myself the extra sample from last week. It didn't burn as bad because I let it sit out 15 minutes before injecting it. The nausea has come and gone at this point I feel especially tired but that could be from my earlier outing. A dear friend took me on errands today - post office, shoe shopping, lunch and then to the Gluten free restaurant for supplies. We had a nice time as always - the weather changed last night and I am very stiff today but it was nice to get out like a normal person. I did find some tennis shoes - really the only kind I wear now related to my poor balance. We got everything done pretty quickly so I could get back and give my shot at 3:00. I am wondering what I will do if the insurance company doesn't approve it - I guess nothing huh - lol. Tomorrow it's my other dear friends turn to tote me around - my taxes are ready and there are a few things I need from Whole Foods. We will see how much I feel like doing - planning on going to bed VERY early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment