Amazon Banner

Thursday, March 31, 2011

If Only My Brain and Body Were Disconnected

I tried to go to sleep early last night - the key word being tried. Sleep eluded me primarily because of stomach issues - the way it did with dose 1 of Enbrel. So I am VERY tired today and still have body aches, feel cold and have the lupus like rash. I know the Dr. said it was not r/t the Enbrel but it sure seems like HUGE coincidence. Today my great friend came by and took me to pick up my taxes, we went to the post office and had a quick bite to eat - all in all a pleasant and much appreciated outing. We were only out about 1 1/2 hrs but I feel like it was all day. As it gets later in the day I feel worse - no fever though. Mentally there are lots of things I want to get done - physically ain't no way - lol. Am off to bed - have a wonderful Thursday!! Oh - I had some questions about what Enbrel is so I am including some links about it. http://arthritis.emedtv.com/enbrel/enbrel.html

No comments:

Post a Comment