Amazon Banner

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Relief from Side Effects but not from Sjogren's

I gave myself the Enbrel injection on Wednesday, felt horrible 45 minute - 8 hours afterwards. felt like crap Thursday and like a hibernating bear most of Friday. I have not noticed any relief from Sjogren's Syndrome.  We had planned to take each other on a date Friday night so I made sure that I slept well throughout the day to be up for it. I got up at 4 pm and we took a bottle of Riesling we got in Fredericksburg and went to the gluten free Little Aussie Bakery. It seemed like a lot of other people had the same idea - it's a BYOB but everything has to be 100% gluten free. It was pizza night there but surprisingly there were mostly older (like myself) couples with their bottle of wine and intimate conversation. Our conversation consisted of work issues and on my end medical issues - my Dr. had called from his personal line to discuss how I was feeling but I was asleep - so I had called back and let him know & insurance still has not approved the Enbrel. After a couple of glasses of wine we advanced to much more interesting conversation....This is not a romance novel - lol. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment