Amazon Banner

Monday, April 4, 2011

Insurance Companies are Calling the Shots - UGH!

I've gotten a lot of sleep over the weekend - probably due to fatigue, stress and depression. The pharmacy called with a recorded message to let me know my prescription was ready. I called back to see which prescription it was. They told me it was for 2 doses of 25 mg Enbrel - I had given myself 50mg Enbrel on Wednesday - they also said the Enbrel card I had given them wasn't going to cover any of it and the insurance company had denied it - so bottom line 1080.00 for 2 wks worth - perhaps the wrong dosage. I told them I'd have to find out from the Dr. So far I have called twice no word back so far. The last person I spoke with told me I could come in for the shot next week but she couldn't tell me if insurance would cover it. I am SO frustrated with all this crap!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment