Amazon Banner

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Is it FRIDAY YET????

I guess it is somewhere - that way all the people who have been telling me insurance won't pay for that, your prescription insurance was cancelled, your medication isn't ready - oh we didn't fill it  - the Dr. didn't call it in - OH IT WAS UNDER THE WRONG name. GEESH - I have been dealing with these people since Monday and I think they need a day OFF because they had to deal with me. I also have to apologize to all my friends and loved ones who have had to listen to me go off about it all. Things are getting straightened out SLOWLY - I was on the phone 2.5 hrs Tuesday confirming that I still do have insurance and another 2 hours today trying to get person # 5 at the MDs office convinced I need a lower dose of medication before they folded and called it in. Then had to call the pharmacy to make sure they actually faxed it over. I am so stressed over I THINK THEY SHOULD PAY ME for being a problem solver. I did enjoy a nice lunch with great friends yesterday while out getting my gluten free staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment