Amazon Banner

Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's Always Something??

I was finally able to get my medications partially straightened out. Even though the incorrect dosage was called in again I was fortunate to have a Pharmacist on duty who gave me a different maker of the generic so I could have a round tablet instead of the oblong one - this makes for easier cutting into the correct dose. A dear friend took me to get my prescriptions filled Friday and we had a bite to eat. I am on my own tonight and tomorrow - the other house needs attention and both of us need a break I think. I know what a pain in the butt  I can be but now that I'm back on my medication for sleep and depression things should be better. I got another letter in the mail stating that I am no longer employed so I need to find out if I will continue to have COBRA benefits. It's always something huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment