Amazon Banner

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Am I Just a Klutz?????

I slept well last night - waking up when I heard a loud crash - even the cat jumped, Maggie didn't bark she just moved closer to me on the bed. I remember thinking - the alarm isn't going off so it's not an intruder - then another loud noise coming from the other living area. I turned the light on - OK we have power. I took my cane and went into the other living area - Maggie and Leilani - right behind me - lol. I was expecting something to be on the floor - nothing - anywhere was out of place. Hmmmm.....ok I turned on all the lights - couldn't find a thing- none of the piles of books in the office had fallen. Then I heard it again - I turned to look and my hip caught and then I was a pile on the floor - not funny but I had to laugh because the animals were just looking at me like I was crazy.   I never could figure out what the noise was but I heard it several more times and Leilani spent the rest of the night looking up at the ceiling - squirrels in the attic or maybe flying pigs - lol. As for me I took another pain pill, turned the alarm back on and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment