Amazon Banner

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Envelope Please.....

After following up with the company I used to work for I was transferred for the tenth time to long term disability. They were confused but decided they should probably help me because I was starting to get annoyed...I was told my COBRA would continue and my disability would continue unless I got a "job of some kind" - somehow that didn't make since so I asked for my Case Manager to give me a call. I did give them the update on the Enbrel - which of course I haven't heard whether insurance will cover it yet. Another shot is due Wednesday - I have a sample from the Dr. but will need to ask for a couple more just in case. My right leg feels like knives are stuck in it and someone else is twisting it with every step I take. Gonna go to bed now - my appointment is 0800 - my poor best friend will have to come across town super early in the morning just to take me back across town.

No comments:

Post a Comment