Amazon Banner

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A More Productive Day

I woke pretty tired after yesterdays outing with my bff to her MD appointment and to run errands. We still had quite a few errands to complete today. Everything got done in a timely manner and we even had time for a quick lunch. So I was lucky to spend time with great company. I spoke with both insurance companies and the saga continues with them. Perhaps tomorrow I will get some firm answers (HAH). After I got home and put things away it was time for my Enbrel injection - Boo Hiss - I had a bit of a pet issue right after that - Leilani puked on the sofa - then all of a sudden I got nauseated, dizzy and had a sore throat - well 45 minutes sure moves fast. I slept the rest of the afternoon - waking up at 830pm - will have trouble sleeping tonight - my own fault. My body is telling me I got a lot done today - hmmmm - I still am happy that I got so much done!

No comments:

Post a Comment