Amazon Banner

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ah - Insurance Companies That Know Nothing - Ho Hum

I've mentioned I am awaiting insurance approval for my Enbrel - in the meantime I am getting my weekly dosage from the Md's office sample bank. That can't last forever as I am not the only one needing the medication. I got a call today from another pharmacy company which my insurance "outsources to get through all the red tape and making sure that you really need the medication - we contact the Dr. and fill out all the paperwork" - when asked who pays for their services I was told it is adjusted into the co-pay for my medication. They cannot tell me how much my co-pay will be or when it will be approved. In the meantime I got a call about the life insurance letter I rec'd and followed up on yesterday - they were "letting me know they really don't know what is going on yet and a supervisor will be contacted to see if they can help them find out what's going on." OK - so all and all no one knows about anything at this point - including me - lol

No comments:

Post a Comment