Amazon Banner

Monday, April 18, 2011

No I'm Not in the Hospital - Yep - Just Home Vegging Out

I have gotten a few e-mails, phone messages and facebook messages asking if I had been in the hospital because no one had heard from me. Nope - been here vegging out - just lazy I am guessing. One of my great, great friends took me to the Aussie Bakery to pick up supplies & have a bite to eat on either Thursday or Friday (my brain cannot remember details these days) and my significant other picked up some cake from there the next day - which was AWESOME since they were closed Sat night due to San Antonio's Fiesta celebration. We had a nice quiet dinner out 2 nights - great since cooking was not in my future. I did make a nice meal last night AND managed to clean the kitchen up the same day! I have felt fairly down physically and mentally lately - not sure why actually but I know my fatigue & pain are increasing while my mood vacillates between ok and not ok - lol. Sometimes I think I am Dr. Jekyll (? spelling) and Mr. Hyde. Today has been a day full of joint stiffness and generalized pain - took an extra pill but to no avail as yet. I did get word the Enbrel has arrived at the Dr. and hope to pick it up tomorrow for my Wed. injection. If I was a car they'd have me in for a tune up - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment