Amazon Banner

Monday, April 25, 2011

A Quiet Easter Weekend

I hope all of you had a WONDERFUL Easter weekend!! I spent Friday home alone with the 4 legged children - which was okay because I got some things done. Friday night I was really sentimental about the death of my parents - my Dad especially - we were very close and Easter was his last holiday with me as a well person. He was hospitalized in June, July and died here at home in August just about a week after his birthday. Saturday night after church I had the best meal I have had out in along time - gluten free chicken fried chicken with ailoli sauce, gluten free rice pilaf with sunflower seeds and salad. It WAS SO GOOD - The Little Aussie Bakery and Cafe here in San Antonio, TX . We enjoyed some of the wine we purchased in Fredericksburg, TX - all in all it was a wonderful evening. Sunday we had lunch out with my mother-in-law at Red Lobster which has a limited gluten free menu that I was very thankful for. By Sunday night I was completely done - super tired. I have noticed my fatigue increasing even with the increased Vitamin D3 and my right leg is now very painful below the knee - more in the calf. I am supposed to get my shipment of Enbrel tomorrow - so am stuck at home until it arrives. It is still very expensive but a bit less than 1000.00 a dose. Have a GREAT night!

No comments:

Post a Comment