Amazon Banner

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stressed Out vs Just Crabby

As most of you know I was expecting my Enbrel 4/26 but didn't get it until a few hours before I was due to take it 4/27/11 - so I was stressed out about it - I don't know why it just makes me feel crummy anyway. The cost was much higher than I was told it would be but less expensive than the regular pharmacy so I really can't complain about that either. People ask me how I am and I probably sound grumpy because I usually say I suck which in many cases is very true. Mostly though I think I'm just tired of the waiting game and my inability to just get up and go when I want to. I feel like I have no control over my finances, health or mobility. I wait a lot for other people especially over the phone - the insurance company r/t the medication and the cost, the disability people because I have yet to get my direct deposit - normally arrives on the 18 th of the month and of course I've already paid bills because if not they would be calling as well - then there are the 401k people who promised me a certain amount of money but told me I to wait for HR to fax over the forms so they can send it and the Social Security people - you get my drift. The WORST though is when they get it wrong and I have to get back on the phone and explain it all over again to a different person who has NO idea what I'm talking about and then that person gives me totally different information from the last - most recently with my HR department and IRS people. Of course there are the people that say they will call you back and NEVER do like the homeowners association for my rental condo. I feel like a lady in perpetual waiting while all around me other people want whatever is they want from me ASAP. I think I sound like a little old lady complaining about the government - lol. I'll tell you with the amount of pain I'm in I can only imagine what those people that go nuts over the phone or public places must be going through to finally go off.
Well - another glass of wine will prevent me from acting up - no worries folks. In the meantime I will be stressed out which of course causes more pain.  Ho Hum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment