Amazon Banner

Monday, May 2, 2011

Super Tired These Days

I have had increased stress recently as I posted the other day but some of those issues have been resolved by a term we used where I worked - "work arounds" - this is when you do something else to solve the problem - a little like patching a tire. Temporary but functional for a brief period of time. I had a busy past few days and cannot even describe how tired I am. The dogs were a bit upset today as I couldn't get up to feed them until noon. Friday a friend took me to run errands and it was a long few hours - I had lots to get done. I won the drawing at my favorite gluten free restaurant The Little Aussie Bakery and Cafe - http://www.thelittleaussiebakery.com/ because of a picture I had posted on their website - so we there Sat for lunch and to pick that up. I was very excited about it!  We had our king sized bed and mattress set up this weekend and needed to have the room cleaned before it was set up - mostly dust and dog/cat hair under the bed etc. - so we had that done Sat. morning. On Sunday morning we had to get to Costco and pick up some staples and to have them load the mattress in the truck before the guys came to set up everything. All in all it was a long three days and I am paying for it with intense fatigue and increased pain. I just hope the increase in fatigue is r/t activity and not the Enbrel. Have a wonderful day and take care of yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment