Amazon Banner

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Feel Crappy - Stressed Out!!

Some of the issues I had a few posts ago are slowly resolving themselves with the awesome support I have from friends that are family I haven't become homicidal as yet - lol. Today I was on the phone for 2 hours trying to get my disability issues taken care of - to little avail but talked to someone different who seemed a little more empathetic and professional. Keeping my fingers crossed. Stayed in so far this week which is sometimes a little less stressful especially today being Enbrel day. I plan on getting out to run a couple of short errands with a friend driving and having some help tomorrow getting the house a little more organized. I really want to take full advantage of my time while my friend is between jobs. I just have no energy and with that comes little interest in completing physical tasks which zap the little energy I do have. So with help I think some things can get done around here. I have a Rheumatology appointment next week - boo hiss - hopefully I will get some good news. I know I have tons of questions (which I need to write down before they are "poof" gone)  about the Enbrel and other drug options as well as medical treatments I want/need to have done before I lose my insurance 3/12. Will probably go to bed early tonight - just feel crappy. I am researching some gluten free and autoimmune connections which I will share as soon as I have it all compiled - at least my brain still can problem solve - lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment